Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rainy day

*cough*

I really, really wish class is cancelled. It has been raining since subuh prayers! I just wanna sleep. Wouldnt that be nice ey?
Indeed.

I just did my presentation for one of my politics class. Now, everything is over and done with! =) I just need to focus on the finals. Hmm..I just dont wanna let my parents down. Its so hard when almost everyone has high hopes on you. Sigh.

Yeay! The sun is coming up! =)

I am so bad at Anova, T-test and Z-test. Somebody, please, shoot me. I suck at stats. +__+
I am also having trouble memorizing the freaking neurochemicals that comes in and out. Die arr.

Later humanoids!

p.s+ i couldnt sleep half of the night due to anxiety attacks.. i love you still. =)

6 comments:

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

anova, t-test and z-test? babe, that's easy la...
i can teach u if u want =P

AJ said...

get what u mean.my class pn xcancel..stupid kan ser?rainy days are meant for cuddling up in bed!=)btw, good luck for your test!
miss you loads!

Anonymous said...

i miss u 2 Aj!

yeah, saiful! like how r u gonna tutor me from cardiff!! =p

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

there's this technology called skype, if u haven't notice, hahaha

Anonymous said...

skype! dude, my net is freaking slow lah! lol. takpe2, im taking lab based stats next sem. u'll b here. =) then u can tutor me. =)

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

and i will tutor u, kalo kena rotan, sorry eh? =P