Thursday, March 26, 2009

Speaking of?

I am actually in the library. =) Blogging. Cool huh? Indeed. =) =)

Lets make a point here to all the mediocre beings. I did not go to Sunburst! Please stop asking how was sunburst! I was in ikea with my family munching on hotdogs and ice-creams! So yeah, i was NOT at Sunburst! Geez! Plus, im not a big fan of the performers. If the line up was Coldplay, Oasis, Death Cab for a Cutie and Radiohead, consider me sold then for Sunburst! =)

Speaking of ikea, im craving for their coffee. =) Last week, i drank like 3 cups. Such wonders.

And, and, i sooo wanna watch Confessions of a Shopaholic!! Lets! Lets!!
I wish Youk was here. I'd definitely go watch it with her. Both of us would be drooling over Hugh Dancy. kekekeke. I miss you. =(

Speaking of Youk, i miss everyone now. I miss having mom lecturing me to study. I miss hearing dad playing the guitar. I miss Faisal and his mood swings. Hmmm..

I can't believe this semester is actually already at the end! All classes are over officially by next Tuesday! Wow. My exams starts 6th of April.

Speaking of classes, i have to start packing everything around me because i'll be moving to a new room next semester. Meaning, need to hunt for boxes. Ugh. So tedious. I hope i get like 4th floor this time.

I gotta go. Nadine's waiting for me for lunch. I don't really feel like eating though.

Later humans.

4 comments:

Evil Hana said...

lets hit ikea one day and drool kay hun??
i miss u~

Anonymous said...

yeah!! we sooo hafta too!! i want da coffee!! lol

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

me??? u dun miss me??? =( *iskisk*

Anonymous said...

of course we miss u dude!!! =)
lter once ur bak, da 3 of us shall get coffee from ikea k!!