I was wrong. Today was productive. =) Went to pekan with mom to buy groceries. (pekan. hehe) Had our bitching session with pull tea. (pull tea? wakaka). =)
Mom and dad are away for dinner. Some university function. Leaving me with my monkeys. I love you Faisal and Youk. =)
Ah yes, i shall be returning back to KL on the Monday 11pm bus. =(
Which means, i would be arriving to Pudu circa 4.30am, Tuesday. +__+
I would be sipping my oh so beloved coffee at Mcd and wait till the freaking train runs at 6am.
Depressing? Tell me about it! UGH.
Class? 11am!! Die arr.
Hmm...speaking of pekan, i found a really cool shop that sells weird t-shirts. Its just a kedai tepi jalan. =) Nice effort.
Oh, oh, mom and dad thinks i might be taking drugs. Wakakkakakaa.
Reasons
1. Lost of weight (isnt that good!)
2. Such dark eye bags. (blame my projects and exams!)
3. I walk as if im on air. (really?lol)
Conclusion, they have been observing me! Yikes.
I am gonna hit the sack in a bit. Goodnight my fellow earthlings. =)
Songs on repeat
-The entire album of John Mayer's Continuum. =)
2 comments:
i think i know y for the walking on air part!~
a clue!!
kedengkor.....
lol
hahhaha. yeapyeap! heeee.. =)
Post a Comment