Lets see...i feel, i feel guilty for not opening any text books to mentelaah pelajaran. Wakkakaka. =p
Oh, Yesterday was quite a productive day. Finally!
Today, today could not be a productive day since everyone here looks drowsy. Except Youk of course. She had tuition since 9am! Poor sis. =(
Dad will be leaving to KL tonight. =( His uni is organizing an event i think. I think.
Its so hot. Like really hot. Wonder how i shall face the hereafter. *wonders*
*Yawns*
What shall i do today i wonder. Let it stay a wonder then. =)
Baiklah, aku nak ke pekan jap. wakakakkaka. (i like how it sounds. Pekan.)
I wish, i could help you out by slapping that son of a bitch to senses. I know your heart burns from such a terrible heart ache. I beg you, please, have patience. It his loss. Not yours.
4 comments:
I absolutely agree
yeapyeap.
i love u both....
thanks for being my rock Sarah...
p/s:i like PEKAN too..~
hahaha. u r most welcome! =)
yeap..pekan sounds cute!
Post a Comment