Thursday, March 26, 2009

Art!

Ok, yeah, i'm blogging again. Blame boredom. =) I'll be studying in a bit though. Cheers!

Lets see, well, below are some awesome pictures. There's actually a dozen more but, a little lazy to upload it. Was taken in PWTC. Yeah, went there just for the sake of the paintings and not the hey-ho meet up. (i hope u know what im talking about)
I forgot the name of the painter. Haisssh. Ask fiz yeah if u wanna know who. =)



The above picture is one of my most favorite picture. =) I adore you Daw Aung San Suu Kyi. Your my, our unsung hero.


That's the uia logo right? Hahah.




One of my favorites as well. International politics is the best.




Aha! This picture (above), is like my most, most, most favorite of all. =) =)

So basically, the summary is that, someone snorted like twice. Wakakakaka. And, and, popcorn pasar malam Melawati sangatlah sedap. =) lol

So, goodnight humans! =)

Junpyo, you are just weirdly adorable. =) =) I love you. =) Oh, i love your hair jugak! kekekeke

2 comments:

atikah said...

oh cool! why is there a uia logo there?? is there a reason??

i remembered in masscomm class dulu, ada this international girl asked me what does ganyang malaysia means. hahaa. i was like,'um... destroy?' hahaha. but it is what it is kan?

ser said...

i think da uia logo was there because of the privatization
issue. haha
yeap! ganyang means destroy!