Saturday, March 21, 2009

Apologies

A thousand apologies for not updating!! =) Life has been pretty hectic lately due to research projects and tests. Semester's about to end kan. Just one more month left before i go hibernating for three months!! Yipppeee!! =) =)

Lets see what has Sarah Iqbal been up to. Kekekke

Well, mom, dad and the monkeys were here in town this week. Did not even catch up with them that much. Was busy with classes. Sad case huh?

I hope everything turns out good for Hana's family. =) I miss you boob!! =p

Something im soo gonna brag about! =) I have Bo's album Gemini. =) Borrowed from Fiz actually. kekeke. =) Finally!

Oh, watched The International yesterday. Lets see, international politics rocks. It opens up your eyes and mind a little bit wider. The plot of the movie was great. But, but, it was a bit drag-ish. =)

Oh, i need a long beautiful dress for this wedding i'm attending next month. Na, jom gi shopping? =)

AFI's Girls not grey is a weird song. Random right? wakakak.

I am truly sorry Nazi for not attending your poetry reading! I am sure you rocked the auditorium! You are after all my sessionist! =) =)

There's this one earrings which i am totally in love with. No, its not the chairs. (blur?lol =p) Its this particular one given by a particular person. =)

Feels weird Hana is not here tonight. My weekend this week sucks big time. ugh.

Things to do.
1. Spring clean my house
2. Wash Michaelangelo
3. Finish up mini assignments.

Have a fun weekend fellow comrades. =)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart!
So sorry I missed tnyte's sleepover..
I'll totally teman u shop okay?
Hope evrythg will turn out fine to..
But hey, think bout all the time we hav and the thgs we can do after smua settle!
Hehe..
Be safe tnyte hun!
Love u so much!!

Ur far away bestie,
-hana-

Anonymous said...

Pardon my spellings!
Hard to type with ibu's blckbery!!

Anonymous said...

haha. thx na! =)
have a safe trip k!!
cant wait 2 c u!!