1.I have no idea why i felt so insulted with a particular issue. Giant? wtf. ugh
2. I cried watching this korean movie. Its called "A moment to remember". Wonder if my husband would go through hell if i was diagnosed with alzheimer's. Perhaps? Perhaps not?
3. Finals coming soon. Sigh.
4. I cried a lot this week.
5. My freaking hand phone went bazookas. Probably due to his own psychological problems. (his?wtf)
A million thanks to ibu and hana for lending me a phone. I love you guys. =)
6. I am tired. I need a break. I had to face my lappie for like 5 hours sometime last Thursday. Had a research project to finish up. As much i tried covering up those terrible eye bags, i have no idea how Nazi noticed. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and sessionist. =)
7. Ever wished that the world would paused just for a day? I do. I just wanna stay still, not doing anything, not worrying about any single minor detail. And, just wait for the world to pass you. Wouldnt that be nice? Indeed. =)
8. Lets go to bed. Goodnite dear readers. *Yawns*
2 comments:
ser huny. u family was moving to perlis?
so far far away
why i dont know
yeap fa! yeah, they moved there recently je. hmmm
Post a Comment