Thursday, January 15, 2009

water

All classes be it academically or not academically are cancelled till 18th January 2008 due to water shortage. =) Thank you iium! =)

Yeah, apparently, iiu is outta water. 3 oil tankers were involved in an accident which contaminated the whole water system. In gombak lah. =(

Arggh. Quizzes!! Next Tuesday i have Abnormal psych. Then on Wednesday, its Public Admin and Statistics! Die arr.

Sometimes, i feel like i am squatting or living illegally at my own house. The thing is, i am not allowed to sleep at the house. Youk, dont tell mommy and daddy yeah dat im actually sleeping there almost every weekends! =)

"Oh, you are so cute! How come i never noticed u before?" What would your reaction be if its from a girl? Only god knows. +__+

I hope that dinner with fiz next Wednesday jadi! *prays*
I was actually going to buy his present on that day. Which means, hafta figure out when to go buy it since my family is coming back on Thursday. Haissh.

Things to do.
1. Buy present
2. Study stats
3. Study PA
4. Study Abnormal psych
5. Clean house

yeay! Daddy is coming to town tomorrow!! =)

In sleepy mode,
ser.

I am ever so ready to spend my life with you.

2 comments:

Nazriq said...

finally, a well deserved holiday! I hope the water supply is back ASAP! btw, goodluck with your quizzes!

Sarah Iqbal said...

thanx nazi!! yeah..uia darurat! lol