Today was simply, boring. I wonder if this is how people who live alone feels. They've got a cool pad but something seems to be missing. Family. I spent the whole morning cleaning the whole house because i was so bored. It was kinda tiring. But, at least it passes time. By afternoon, it was already raining cats and dogs. I tried sleeping, but, just couldn't close my eye lids.
So, i showered and got ready for Ampang Point. I like to go there alone. Its nice.
But, going there today was a mistake. At the center, there was this wedding fair which was kinda annoying. Anyone close to me knows how much i dislike malay weddings. Its not that i dislike the people or anything, its just that i dislike the whole idea. I find it too tedious because too many agendas are involved. But, inshallah, i shall be getting married to a malay guy. What are the odds huh? =p
Wanna know how burmese people get married? =) Just a simple nikah and reception at night. I mean, thats how my parents got married! =)
Oh, inshallah, in 8 years. Amin.
Yeah...i feel terrible for being angry with Saiful. Dude, im sorry. I didn't mean to blow up. It was just that i felt you just threw all the help i gave u away. I know you're in a difficult state. I should have been a better friend. I am truly sorry yeah? Forgive me yeah?
Youk! i bought angus thongs and perfect snogging already! =) but, bodoh lah! can't play the dvd!!! Can u ask dad whats wrong wif the freaking dvd??!!! ugh.
Sheeeep. Arabic homework! I so need to pass this level this time or uia is gonna dismiss me!
Things to do tomorrow
1. Wash car
2. Study physio
3. Arabic homework
4. Study stats
5. Find the meaning of "amadeus"
Later fellow friends! =)
2 comments:
aiyak!!
what happened??
anyways, for the next saturday, u wont be as bored i hope!!
huhu!~
see ya next week hun!
yeah! next sat!! cant wait!!
Post a Comment