I just realized, Sattar's girlfriend lives in the same block as me! Back in uia of course.
And i was thinking, more like contemplating, (wtf. isn't it the same?!) that maybe i should change my blog url to sarahsdepressingworld. I mean, i am depressing. This blog is full of depressing writings. (Get hold of your self sarah!)
Mom said, "Ser, maybe he is not interested in you anymore". I sat beside her in silence. I couldn't reply back immediately. Possible answers lingers my messed up mind. Only after awhile, i replied in a low almost of a whisper answer. "It'l break my heart if he's not". Throughout the ride back home, more complicated "what ifs" continues to play with my mind. Tears nearly dropped.
Oh, after searching throughout almost all of the bookstores near my place, finally got a copy of Stephanie Meyer's New Moon. Finally. The new stock arrived only yesterday to Kinokuniya! They called me telling me my copy has arrived!! =) And now, i am trying hard NOT to finish reading it. Not helping much though. I kept reading and reading and reading. Sigh. Now i'm gonna try and get my hands on the third book. Eclispe. =)
By the way, could it be possible that i could be suffering from bipolar disorder? Perhaps.
I wish i could talk my problems out. I am just not that kind. Even if i were telling you my problems, its just a mirage to make, the listener, feel appreciated for being there. I wish i was more open to my friends. I am trying yeah guys.
But i really do like listening to your problems though. Helps me to be sane. =)
I don't know how to live. Indeed.
I am starting to feel like an empty house. Of course, in a matter of days, its just me and the empty house left. They are gonna leave me. It'll be just me and the house and hollowness of the house.
Goodbye.
3 comments:
how come ur entries nowadays are so...sad???
waa...
babe..
whatever it is u know i'm here kn?
if u need me, let me noe yah?
babe!!!!
why la...
i'll call u soon k? u made me better just by a single call, and i'll try and do that k?
hang in there babe...
i'm always here if u need me k?
luv ya
im sory guys...i noe..its so depressing. i'l try and write happier posts next time yeah? wonder happy things to write. okok, proly once uni opens, some funny/weirdo stuff mite happen. i shall emphasize on da happy stuff k! love u two loads. btw, saiful, really sorry i didnt pick up da phone..i havent been able to sleep lately, so, yeah..my circadian rhythm is kinda disrupted.
Post a Comment