I'm on my study break actually. (Geez Ser, how many study breaks u need?!)
I'm actually trying NOT to freak out for tomorrow's paper!! 9am!! Sunday!! Bloody hell!! +__+
Please, please, Ya Allah, make the questions answerable. Especially the case study. I've always hated case studies. I know, how the hell am i gonna be a good doctor hating case studies! Oh well, like Faisal says, "Deal with it Kak Sarah".
Social Psychology, you are killing me! For you, i spent my entire Saturday morning in the library studying my heart out! (I'm actually exaggerating yea).
Studying in the library this morning was a bit relaxing..better then at home. Went to my own cubicle, then, suddenly Nadine came, chatted a bit. Then, AJ came, chatted a bit. Then, went back to my cubicle. Then, went for coffee with Syazwan. Then, studied a bit, and went back home. Too many "thens" i suppose.
And now, I'm experiencing anxiety attack. Symptoms are,
1. Biting of nails
2. Hungry all the time
3. Heart rate increases
4. Cannot keep still
5. Nauseas
6. Mild insomnia
7. Mild depression
8. Difficulty in breathing
Please, just let me breathe.
4 comments:
juz relax sarah... best of luck for tmrw yeah?
haishhh...nazi!! i juz wanna sleep these days...!!
sarah gud luck for your exam... and please stop biiting ur nails.
heheeh...fa!! me mish u!! yes madam! i'll stop biting me nails!! heeee
Post a Comment