-Writings from the obituary.-
If you really want someone,
you will try very hard to get that certain someone.
You will give all the best for that certain someone.
Despite all hurdles, you will try your best to be with that certain someone.
I don't believe you would acknowledge me as your certain someone.
Would you? I believe no?
I once said I'm willing to wait.
Wavering is what i seem to be doing now.
Wavering is what you seem to be doing now.
I wish I could read minds.
This mind of mine is sick and tired of guessing what the other side is contemplating.
Sigh...
Would you let me go?
I can't seem to let you go. Terrible, i know.
Oh well, this is life.
4 comments:
somehow, I feel that I can relate to what you wrote...
Just hang in there, k... in life, everything happens for a reason, you know?
yeah...sadly. i juz hope theres a hikmah from all of this.
babe, now i know u HAVE a problem, do tell me k? now we can be sad together
yeah...i noe..if only things were dat simple kan..
Post a Comment