Yes, its a new skin. But im not really loving it as there are sooo many flaws! It seems to be messy in a way. As much as my heart wants to re-do the layout all over again, but there's still so many overdue research projects on my table and some late midterms. I shall change it after my finals perhaps. And i'm kinda mad at myself for not saving the old layout code. Dang. You can be soo stupid at times Sarah. The blog name is still Ammophilous though. I love that name. =)
Anywayss, celebrated Aunty Myint's 86th birthday last night. I dont know why i still call her Aunty though. I still have yet to start studying for my research method midterm. My brain feels so numb. I promise i'll study after i blog bout this.
Things i've noticed
1. My hair is getting really long.
2. I'm getting lazier
3. Many relatives asking if i have a bf. (i really hate that question. freaking annoying!)
Things to do
1. Pack
2.Study
3. Watch CSI NY. =)
*Sometimes, i just wish u would just stop wavering. Lingering is what you do best i assume. Perhaps.
No comments:
Post a Comment