Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday blues

Mood: Depress.

I think i'm suffering from mild depression. And funnily, it only occurs when im in uia. Its like, there's so many things to do and my mind wants to reject it but, i cant. I feel like taking a semester year off and just do nothing. Please tell me i'll do fine. Because from my point of view, im not gonna be fine. Came back to uni this morning and i feel like crying thinking of all the work i'll be facing this week. This seems to happen every week though. I dont even feel like talking to people. Stuck in my own vortex of thoughts. Just for two weeks and i can finally start focusing on my finals. Please Ya Allah, give me more faith and patience. I just need that.

Tomorrow's presentation is gonna be really messy. I know its gonna be messy. Probably that night i'll have my research methodolgy midterm as well. Then the following days, quizzes perhaps. And not to forget, i have two research projects left. Thinking about all of this, is making me crazy. All of this kept popping in my head. I'm scared i wont be able to give my best and finish it all on time. Finals are just a few weeks away and i really wanna start focusing on it already but all of this is eating my mind. I wonder if there is still some sort of "mind" left in this puny brain of mine!!!

I just need a break from all of this. So many things running in my head. They're like jigsaw puzzles scattered.

Studying psychology use to be my passion but this passion is slowly, dying away. I seem to be not enthusiastic anymore like during my first year or my years back in matrics. Now, it seems like a force. Professors who are soo picky in every aspect, and not to mention the heavy workload. Somebody shoot me

No comments: