Sunday, October 19, 2008

Heading Back

Yes, I changed my blog template again. Its not that I did not like the previous one, but, there were so many things i couldn't do with it. And, honestly, i am no html or css geek. =(

Heading back to IIUM tomorrow morning. I leave with a heavy heart all the time. Wonder how am i gonna manage once we move to the wasted land.

I've been procrastinating A LOT! My first paper is on Friday and I feel like dying. Somebody, shoot me. Please. I beg of thee.

Things that shows i'm a bad student
1. Went out with Youk and my parents to IKEA when i should be studying. (Had their hot dog and ice-cream as usual)
2. Woke up at 11am when i should be waking up at 8am to study
3. Surfing the net for a nice template last night when i should be studying.

As a conclusion, I am dead. Meet me at the morgue. Do bring carnations. I adore them. +__+
To make things worse, I still can't print my exam slip. Why is everything being so tedious!! Ya Allah, please, let everything be settled by Tuesday. Difficulties printing the exam slip is really worrying me!!

I just noticed. Three things i utter most of the time.
1. "How could you!?"
2. "So kejam!"
3. "You're so mean!"

I should go and mentelaah pelajaran.


No comments: