Monday, September 15, 2008

Thirsty

My 2pm class was really killing me. Dr.Danial was lecturing about Thomas Aquinas and Al-Juwayni. I could not focus at all due to the singing of the stomach. SO, what i did was i slept and doodled my notebook. And of course, jotted down things i thought would save my future. I'm referring to my finals by the way. As soon as class finished, there was this huge smile on my face because its the last class for today. =)
Although i have discussions after this, but still. sitting for like 1 1/2 hour in a cold freezer with nothing but bones attached to your ass can kill you. And, i was kinda malu over what happened after class

"someone was sleeping during class"- Sattar
"Oh sheeeesh! no i wasnt!" - me being denial.

I feel so malu because all this i'm the one teasing him.
*Note to self, do not tease others!*

I wonder what i'll be eating for iftar.

Oh well, cheers.
Selamar Berbuke. =)

No comments: