Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bon Voyage

Salam Ramadhan, =)

I have my social psych exam this Friday and i'm still not freaking lazy! Furthermore, i have 2 exams next Tuesday! =( This month is totally a killer month. Oh well. I am a student.

Saiful will be leaving on Sunday midnight. =( Now,
1. Who is going for Yam Cha with me?
2. Who is going for kopitiam with me?
3. Who am i gonna watch movies with during the hols?
4. Who am I gonna bug and scold?
5. Who am I gonna bully when i get bored?
5. Whose gonna listen to my non-stop yapping?
6. Whose gonna enjoy talking political rubbish with me?
7. Whose gonna pick me up in UIA to go eat Char Koey Teow?

NO ONE. Only my dearest best friend does these things. Time flies so fast yeah! I cant wait till you come back during your next holiday buddy! Inshallah.

And i really hope you'll get what you want! (u noe what i mean). You called me on my holiday at 7-ish am in the morning to talk about it!! LOL. Inshallah.

I'm truly sorry i could not sent you off at the airport. As much as i want to, its better not. Hana and me, we are gonna miss u very much!!!

And, and, go see a bone doctor(hahahha) or something for your neck!!

Lastly, Goodbye. Take care always and study!! No more playing around! =)
Bon Voyage.

No comments: