Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hectic

I am dead. Yes, Ramadhan is suppose to be a very blessing month. Indeed. For others that is. But for me, someone who has "too many things to too little time", shall, will, be dead. Every single agenda crammed into this holy month. Its like a chronic disease waiting its demising time. Sigh...
Midterms every week till the end of days of September. Research projects to be submitted. Every single thing, will end itself this September. All I have to do is be patient and partly drive myself crazy because there is no way a person can stay sane with this hectic schedule.
Note to self, *Sabar itu separuh daripada Iman*

I have decided to start settling everything starting from this weekend. I still wonder how am I ever gonna study and finish those projects at the same time. It feels so suicidal. Emotionally that is. Saiful will be going back in a fortnight's time and I really must at least see him before he leaves. After he leaves, its gonna be just me and Hana again. Its gonna feel all weird again. Again. This happened last year as well. Circa this month. I really am going to miss you buddy.

And, and, I really, really, miss this certain guy who wears a yellow swatch watch. You make me feel head over heels. =)
If only we could see each other often. If only.

No comments: