Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Emo?

Ok...this is getting weird. First of all, to clarify and notify all those humanoids that knows me, I Sarah Iqbal, is NOT an emo person. Although I do dress like an emo being, BUT, that's just my style. I can't help being rockish? Lol. That's what i would assume. Maybe its the hair? It does looks nice dont ya think? Oh well.

Firstly, Saiful saw me while I was on the way to bazaar and he said i looked emo?
Then, was on the phone with Fiz and he said i sounded emo?
And, my sister was like, why are you being so emo?

I don't even qualify for any characteristics that an emo person should be. Lets check.
1. I am not depress
2. I am happy with life
3. I don't hold grudges against anyone
4. I am psychologically disturb. That's normal right? +__+
5. I listen to John Mayer and Coldplay.

Sigh. Now, I'm monolog-ing with myself and wondering. Why am I being so emo and posting this post?
Does that prove all the assumptions of those mentioned above? Am i an emo person?
Wtf is wrong with Sarah Mohd Iqbal?!

Blame PMS.



No comments: