Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tired











Gosh! Today was sangatlah tired!! But i had sooo much fun!! Went out wif tash, shira and mira!! U guys are like da coolest people!!
Fetch them at uia around 12pm, then gerak to Terminal Putra and took da train to KLCC. We were all like sooo freaking hungry! So, before walking to Pavillion, we took a bite to eat at Roti Boy! =) It was soo sedap!
Ate lunch at Food Republic, Pavillion. I ate this korean meal while Tash and Mira ate nasi campur while Syira ate something like sizzling mee but instead of mee, it was rice.
Pastu, we continue our journey to Sg wang. =) I even bought a bag! Yippee!! =)
I look soo gig-ish in my skinny jeans!! TeeeHeee..

And now, im like soo broke and tired! +__+
I still havent finish studying!! And, im coughing! Haisssshh!

Iefiz just gave me a messg on my Facebook wall.
"babe!!!
im missing u like crazy!!!
love u!!
im now kat seoul..will b bck on the 5th!yeayyy!!!!
....

hugs n kisses 4rm korea!! :) :)"

Isnt he like da sweetest guy...i love u very much!! I hafta admit, i've been missing him ever since he went to Korea. =(

Im off to study!!
later! cheers xoxo



No comments: