Oh my gosh! I have such a weird voice!! This is sooo cool!! yes, yes, blame the coughing too!! I called Nazi tadi and he was like "Siape nie?" Gosh..i didnt noe it was dat bad!! Just thot it sounded a little weird! Those cough syrups are definitely not helping!!!! =(
Im soooo DEAD tomoro!! I have a test tomoro and also on Wednesday!!! And, me who loves to procrastinate, still have not finish studying!!!! Im like FRIED ok!!! I couldnt even answer most of the questions during the revision test!! Mati!! Mati!!!! I hope UIA got flooded or sumthin!!! Haiiishhhh!!!
Dad's leaving for Perlis on Wednesday! So, mom's gonna drive him. Which leaves me incharge of the household. This would eventually lead to a disaster coz i have classes! And discussions for my research projects!! And despite getting thru all these hardships, my discussion for P.T1 got postponed to Wednesday!!! Dats like the day where i have soo many things to do coz my parents are not here. Daymn to my groupmates!! I just hope they wont beat me up coz they're all boys!! *Note to self, working wif boys takes patience and patience!!!!!*
Iefiz is coming back tomoro!!! Yipppeee!! =) =)
And, im truly sorry to Saiful coz i couldnt have kopitiam wif him coz i still have not study!! Sorry dear! next time k! I feel guilty coz i noe da dude has problems wants to talk.
This goes to Nazi as well who is weirdly hanging out in PJ campus.
Gotta go!! Cheers. xoxo
*Shheeeep. Got anotha discussion tonite! =(
Im cursed?
1 comment:
yeah, u sounded so different!!! I almost thought it was our friend suraya who picked up the phone! :S
Post a Comment