Friday, August 29, 2008

Mock Trial

Oh my gosh. Mock Trial was like so boring ok!!! I soo regret it. =( Its like, da show was suppose to start at 8.30pm, BUT is started at 9.40pm!! Imagine the time difference!! Last year's was wayyyyy better!!! Ok, ok. I know this year's was a bit to more to the legal side since its about court martial and navy stuffs, BUT, firstly, there were toooo many exhibits!!












The pictures are a bit blur as i did not snap them using my dslr. Just used my phone.
Anyway, Nazi was suppose to teman me watch mock trial but he had class last minute. Although mock trial was boring, but u still owe me teh tarik since u bailed out on me! =)

5 comments:

atikah w. said...

omg! you went for it jugak?? i went with my friends on the khamis one. we were late. like really. like at 9.15 kinda late but it STILL HASN'T STARTED. we stayed for 30 minutes je. and the 20 minutes of the time we stayed was masa during buat oath oath yang never ends. hahaha!!! i think we were the first to walk out. :P you didnt??

Sarah Iqbal said...

of coz i didnt atikah...altho it wasnt worth it..i kinda stayed! lame rite! +__+

Anonymous said...

omg you went? haaha i didnt bother. I bought the ticket but then I heard it was bother and half of the hall left. It suspected it was gonna be by just looking at the theme and the trailer looked lame (i only saw 1 sec and knew it was lame). I dont know why i bought the ticket though haha. I didnt know thurs was a different mock trial but i bet it was more boring because it wa ssupposed to be fore the "VIPS" and more formal. How could it possibly get any more formal!? Anyway i found out around 940 it was a diff one. By then I thought it was about to finish. But i guess i was wrong :D.

Anonymous said...

bother = boring *

Sarah Iqbal said...

lol. i noe! really boring!