Some old man thought that me and my sister...we're TWINS?? wth.
Da world has gone mad i tell ya!!!
And, The Happening sucked!!! So not worth my time!! But, I love Zoey Deschanel's hair tho!! =)
Mark Wahlberg, I mean, i like him, but in dis movie, he was juz a so-so. =(
sad case right!!
Finally leaving tomoro back to dormitory life. =(
I wish i had opted for staying off campus. But, my schedule, its juz not helpful 4 me to decide on something like dat. Everything finally packed!! Even got myself some new shoes! =)
Sooooo, plan to go 2 my uni around 11-ish to load my stuffs and clean my new room. (still no idea which room!!!) After that, come back home. Then, go back later at night coz classes starts 10am on Monday.
Andddddd, I still cannot find my fav news magazine Off The Edge anywhere!!!!! Haishhhh. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment