Just watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall! What a lame movie!! +__+
But I wonder if there will be a Forgetting Sarah Iqbal....muahahha
There should be one if u really love me! Its true what!! =p

Anyway, its about dis dude who was in a relationship wif dis girl and they broke up afta dating for 5 years! Wooly sheep rite!! He was a slob and she was an actress. Finally, to cut da story short, after days of wailing like a woman, he finally moved on. =)
Things i hope for dis new semester
1. Dean's List =)
2. Nice lecturers
3. No bimbos in my class
4. Nice classmates
5. Cute dudes in my classes. (A girl can always dream rite?)
6. A room that faces the mountains. =)
I still have not send my clothes to da taylor! Yes, procrastinated again. =(
I was spose 2 send them 3 freaking months ago!! My bad.. =( Now, im gonna look like those hobos wif my old clothes. Sucky world.
Im still wondering what im forgetting... ~__~
I tend to forget stuffs all the time. Dats me. A habit im learning to kill by listing down what 2 do and always repeating what i hafta do. I sound like some whos fit 2 go 2 da asylum rite?! Or, someone whos suffering from early Alzheimer. Maybe i am..who knows..we do live in this contaminated world of nutritions. I cant blame my mind from inhaling them.
Lately, i feel like we're just a phase. I wish we were normal like others.
cheers. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment