Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tired

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BEST FRIEND, SAIFUL AMRI ZAHARIN !!
May all of yours dreams come true!
I cant believe we've been frens for nearly a decade!!
Love u lots oppa! =)



Last night, i watched dis realllly scary indonesian horror movie. Its called Terowong Casablanca, Kuntilanak Merah. And, and, dis movie was based on true events!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Astari ( Asha Shara) and her boyfriend, Refa(Nino Fernadez) spend their time together before Refa leaves to study overseas. But before he leaves, Astari finds herself pregnant. Initially, Refa asks Astari to abort the baby but finally he agrees to take some of the responsibilty. Astari is unaware of Refa's plan to trick Astari into aborting the baby. When the abortion plan fails, Refa buries both Astari and the baby alive near Casablanca. Astrari becomes a revengeful spirit and puts a curse on Refa and his generations.*

Gosh...today was sangatlah tiring!! I could not celebrate saiful's bday coz i had things goin on. The whole day i was sending people everywhere!!! Send mom to work, then send my brother whos meeting his friends for bball practice then send sis to kasturi then pick up bro then pick up mom then pick up sis!! =(
If i had 2 do all dat coz i need da car, then its no problem. But i dont even need da freaking car!!! All i wanted to do was sleep, study and homework!!

The more tiring part was sending sis to kasturi. Mom didnt allow us to drive there coz of traffic so we took da train. Spent around two hrs loitering around central market. Hahha..no lah..actually there was some photo exhibition going on, so, went and checked dat out. One day, one fine day, my collections shall be on those walls as well!! =)

I complained to mom telling her dat she kinda ruined my weekend coz i had plans wif my frens already. I cant keep doing this every weekend! I need space too. Now i know how single moms feel. Its soo tiring....dis makes me think twice bout having children!! Its not funny. At times, i really hate my responsibility. I wish i was never the eldest. I wish i wasnt dat responsible. =(
Yes im being emo here. Blame "the time of the month". =p


I hafta do da same thing all over again tomoro!! =( Haishhhhhhh.

Anyway, went to Petaling Street wif sis juz 4 fun...it turned out 2 be boring. Fake things everywhere and people still buy those things. I sooo dont understand!! O__0
Took some pictures as well. All of the pics are graffiti related. =)











3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nazriq said...

I always thought the graffiti around Central Market (especially the one near the LRT station) was cool!

Sarah Iqbal said...

i noe!! its soo cool rite!!! wish i could vandalise like da oso!! hahaha