

Just some random pictures to show off =)
Yes, im blogging again!! This shows how bored i am at home.

Its raining like cats and dogs rite now. So i cant go out and it was suppose to b movie day wif my besties, but had 2 cancel last minute coz i hafta send my mom 2 work and send sis to tuition!! Oh yesh, im a part time driver.
.Oh gosh! I still havent pack!! Dayum!! And im moving in my new room dis sunday morning!! Dahle blum cari all those boxes!! Its such a hassle.
Anyyyywayyys, me and mom plan to go out tomoro coz i need new shoes for the new sem. =) FYI, i dont change my shoes every sem ok!! Its just dat my feet has become a bit cacat lately so, i really need wear those comfort shoes. Its either Clarks or Hush Puppies. And, theres so many other itsy bitsy stuffs that i have not buy. Haish.
Im already planning for the next semester break!!
. Planning to go to Bali dis time!! Yeay!! Hols are like 5 weeks, so, maybe Bali, Jakarta then Bandung? Ok rite?? Gosh..what has become of me. Classes havent even start! +__+I feel like taking a nap. I've become soo lazy these days. I already missed my work out sessions for like 5 days edi! Well, they wouldnt let me run the treadmill coz of my problematic foot. =( i feel so FAT!! I'll try and do push ups later to repent this guilty feeling of mine. All set. =)
I feel like going out later..but, this sense of lazy-ness is overpowering me!! I still need to go buy stationaries and laundry stuffs. Not that i ever did any laundry. =p I like to bring my dirty clothes back home coz there's a dryer that does all the magic for me. =)
Before i go back to uni dis sunday, i guess i'l be posting a lot. I still feel sad on deleting the old blog. =( Wonder what came over me to do such a terrible thing.
I miss u old blog!!My eyes r killing me. Need to sleep!
Taa..
Cheers. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment