Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Im such a loser!! =(

MOOD: I feel like a complete FAILURE. I am now a certified LOSER. =(

I dont know what happened, but i hafta repeat my ARABIC!!! And its not something that im looking forward 2!! Like fiz said, i must be optimistic. I gv myself a heavy downpour yesterday once the results were out. Mom was really comforting altho we just talked thru the phone coz she and dad were in Perlis. It was such a huge blow for me. I felt as if a stabbed in the heart. Its like me telling fiz i love him, then, him saying he doesnt. Thats how disappointed i feel. I could not add up my arabic next sem bcoz my schedule is like freaking mampat and padat already. I MUST take it the following semester!! i still have 3 more levels to go. Im still stuck in Level 3. WHat have become of me. What went wrong!!! I was confident answering the paper. Thiss too shall pass. I just wanna thank my parents, monkeys, nadine, nazi, azwar, daulat and the one who put up wif my problems, iefiz. Seriously, u should hv taken up psych!


I spent the whole day yesterday running errands for sis. U owe me big time u freak!! *__*
Since i was in Ampang, i decided to go pay kak mihan a visit. Oh yeah, afta my SPM, i used to help around my uncle's car showroom in Ampang and kak mihan is the secretary. Shes da funniest kakak i noe. Shes like a big sister. Abg Mustakim was nowhere to b found in da office. I was relieved a bit because, i wont hafta hear his lecture on where my tudung went. =p
Hes an UIA gradute..so, go figure. =)
I hung out at da office like till 3.30pm gossiping and also laughing me head off wif kak mihan's joke. Everyone said i've lost weight. Even all the drivers in the office were like asking me what happened to me. To me, i still feel the same!!! But thanx 4 da compliment tho. =)
Kak mihan and Aunty Sofiah, my uncle's wife said dat i've changed soooo much. I look so lady like now. I feel like laughing my ass off. Seriously!! Ok, maybe i have long hair now! Dats just it!!
Afta leaving the office, i went around to da korean town opposite ampang point to get my bento of kimbaps!!! They were sooo delicious!! I could eat them everyday! =)

I went to UIA today to go c da lecturer to discuss what went wrong with my results. He wasnt there..felt like crying at that moment. Called mom and i went to da UIA clinic coz my feet was hurting. Did some check ups and went back home. My parents r coming bak tonite!!! And i still feel the house is a mess! Im soo gonna be dead. +__+


Uni starts dis monday!! Sigh....i still havent pack!! Im getting a new room starting dis semester so, its like moving in a new apartment. So many things to be done!! I must finish everything by Friday coz im moving in on Sunday. I hope i get the room dat faces the mountains!! Please!!

I feel like hanging out wif fiz before sem starts. But, its just like building castle in the sky. Hes busy with his practical and im busy wif my stuffs. Sigh. But my birthday is comin up...guess we'll juz see each otha around then. =(

Oh well, need to pick up my sister from tuition. Taa

cheers! xoxo

No comments: