Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fugly Dorm.

Gosh...my new room SUX big time! =( I wanted 4th floor but i got 2nd floor!!! Dayum!!
Anywayyys, so, left the house around 10am wif sis and reached my dorm aroun 10-ish. Got the keys from the office and there i was praying i get a good room! While i was registering, those people at da reg counter said i need to go collect my compound slip. I was like WTF weyh!! Turns out, i got fined because i did not inform them i was living off campus semester 3!!! I was like, "i called the office and they neva said anythin bout filling out any form!!" Freaking geram!!!! Then they said dat i should write a letter of plea and stuffs. Gosh..i soo hate UIA admin. Phuck.


After that, went and check the room. Ya Allah, punyelah geram!!! The room was like sangat dusty!! And hairs everywhere!!! I felt so sad getting dat room!! I want my old room!!! So, me and sis started cleaning the room and it took us like 2hrs to just clean!!! Then upload my stuffs. And, guess what!! The previous tenant locked the wardrobe padlock. Gosh....people these days are soooo inconsiderate!!! Had to run down to the office again to go complain bout dat. Then they gave me this huge thingy dat is use 2 cut off the padlock. There i was running up and down.

I was reallly disappointed dat i didnt get a room with a nice view. =( Really sad ok.
My freaking window like faces the tangga!!! I could see people coming up and down!! Gosh...

Anyhowwwwwww....shall be goin bak to my hideous dorm 2nite! =( I have this heavy feeling of sadness. I just wanna stay at home. I love home!!

I shall upload pics of my room proly next week. And, i just saw one room mate juz now. Shes a psych major oso..3rd year, from Pahang. I have not seen the otha two. I just hope they're nice and hygienic!!!!!

Btw, i even saw my old thai roomies!! It was soo nice seeing them! They're in 4th floor!! How lucky rite!!! And, finally one of them Wai, shes goin 2 Kuantan campus tomoro!! Congrats!! =)

Need to go find more things b4 i 4get!! Taaaa!!

Cheers!! xoxo

*something random. I really think Giring, the lead vocs of Nidji, has a very cute smile!! =)

4 comments:

Su Kyaw Khairun said...

Poor u! Anyways dont worry...i so know how that feels. Uia admin must be the suckiest admin in the whole world. They exist to suck...Btw i think Giring is cute too!

ruth tan said...

hey gal hows it goin?
hey but up a cbox!

Anonymous said...

But 4th floor would mean you have to climb up all those stairs?? hahah then again the higher the level, the cleaner the rooms tend to be (usually). I'm lucky my room had a former tidy tenant. It was pretty dusty but nothing TOO serious. I've seen worse! At least you had your sis to help..oh and at least you didnt have a freakin FROG in your room!!! Gah!!!

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahhaa..poor liy!! a frog!!??