Current songs on repeat:
1. Nidji-jangan lupakan
2. Estrella- Ternyata Indah
3. Coldplay- Violet Hill
4. Radiohead- All I Need
5. Metrostation- Shake It
Finally finished packing! Gosh..so many things i hafta bring back to my dorm. =( I so need youk's help tomoro to unload those stuffs.
Anyyyhooows, finally dad downloaded The Happening and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. So, there shall be a movie marathon for me tonite!! It'll be a late one tho coz we're goin to Pavillion later this evening. =) Yes, munching on J.cos is a must!!
I even did some stationary shopping last nite in Popular, Amp. Point. It was soo busy! Come to think of it, these days, i get irritated with busy places.
And, its a bummer that Saiful is goin bak 2 Cardiff at the end of this month because of some problems. He was actually suppose to go bak around August. Come 2 think of it, i still have not found the perfect bday present 4 him!! Guess i'll call Hana and go gift shopping wif her. =)
Everyone is feeling all excited about dis monday. I am excited too. But, i feel lazy thinking bout all the term papers that im gonna hafta do dis sem and all those late night studying and worst of all, quizzes and those horrible exams. =(
Oh well, dis is a life of a student.
Taaa..
cheers xoxo
2 comments:
I LOVE ur blog! And the name is smashing cool! The pics r awesome...u shud go freelance! Kaung ma...love ya
its a normal blog lahh dear..
we must hang out later ok!!
Post a Comment