Well hello December.
Been on a hiatus is never fun. Literally every word I would like to express on, leaves this idle brain of mine slowly and I am sunk back to square one.
Me mopping around this dark clouds is annoying my own self. But I had an awesome time travelling around the beach last week and I must say I could do that till money runs out.
A friend suggested I read Elizabeth Gilbert's Committed (she said no pun intended) and as much as I dislike reading romance and maybe at this certain age, I have decided to not believe in romance, I am starting to adore that book. Maybe it has to do with the fact that it is not fiction but fictional in it's on way. No idea where I am going with this though.
My other half is back for good and I find myself quite scared on how we will live from now onwards. Been stuck in a long distance relationship for 4 years sure can alter your believes in what a relationship really is and your daily activities. So the question is now, how do I become a normal girlfriend? It's like Dating 101 all over again. I like being nervous around him.
I need to stop writing now. I sound like Gilbert and I would pretty much like to stick sounding like Hemingway.
No comments:
Post a Comment