It feels like this heart of mine was in such bittersweet motion yet half of my cognition seems pretty joyful, at peace and maybe a sense of tranquility. I am actually done with uni. I feel accomplished that i am the population in the statistic that actually did a double major when majority of everyone else finished in a single. Yes, i am boasting.
My first sweet taste of liberation was spent in town with my sister, where we tried to keep up with the joneses. Except our joneses were not of material obligations and needs but of the good ol' fancy food. The fat girl in me was experiencing complete joy.
2 comments:
Cheers! Congrats!
I like the phrase - "Cheers to many things to come and many fictions to drown in" :D
Heheh, cheersss! :D we shall celebrate properly once im back ok! I owe u a bday dinner!
Post a Comment