Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rants

I started wordpress for random shots i take and in this sense its not tequila shots although that might have been the case with the amount of stress that yours truly is facing. But no, sorry to disappoint but its more of shots as in photography. I hate saying photography because then it'll seem like just another "ooooo" "ahhh" phenomenon and well, we all know its more than that.

Lectures just started and i notice that i talk too much to myself in my head when i feel uncomfortable with situations i am in. Its like endless monotonous rants in this puny head of mine and on odd days, i'd chuckle a little and then try and pull a straight face again. Oh no i am not crazy. There was a study done and its apparently normal and legit.*

Now, where did we last stop.**
_____________________________________________________
* I tried saying it with a straight face, epic fail.
**pressing play on Melancholia. Apparently this movie is taking me 2 days to finish watching it just because my psychological senses were tingling.