Monday, January 23, 2012

Thoughts

It has been a fortnight or so since i last wrote. Semester break has been going great so far. Work has been of work. Such bittersweet feelings thinking about leaving that place. This year marks my third year there and letting it go seems like such sweet sorrows. When you spend 10 hours a day with the same people, they tend to know you more than you could ever imagine. But i've expected 2012 to be that way. You let go, you change, you grow up. So 3rd of February would be my last day with the boys.

I've been looking at things with a different perspective lately. All these discussions with Albert on philosophy, religion, and life, made me more curious on knowledge and I feel so tiny while there are so many things left to be explored and the wonders created by Him.

Did some spring cleaning today and as expected, all these memories that were sealed in the cookie tins below my bed came back and i find it rather odd that my emotions were not stirred that much compared to last time. Amazing how us humans functions. Yet i am still scared that one day, i will not feel anything at all anymore towards the cookie tins. I dont want people to understand because they never will.
But these feelings are mine so, carpe diem!

And i have a feeling that i might hafta take out my right wisdom tooth. There goes another wisdom being taken out.

There was a photoshoot at work the other day and i managed to snap this from the photographer's camera. I'm kinda excited to see the results.

Happy Lunar Year :D

6 comments:

✈ said...

I dont know if i should put in on private or not.

The blog.

Sarah Iqbal said...

why u wanna make it private? feels violated much these days is it yang?

✈ said...

Kinda. Theres a lot of google links linked to my blog and when you typed nonie's name, keluar my blog as her references. Rase sgt amende ni?!!!

Sarah Iqbal said...

seriouslllyyy? did u mcm tick kat settings yg do not want to be searched thru google?

✈ said...

No. I didnt. Theres such thing? Lemme check it.

✈ said...

Google search still penetrates my blog when i typed my name for searched. :/