The clock in my room in my room always shows that its 9pm.
Liam and Noel were right. Someone kicked a hole in the sky because it has been raining since 5pm.
I've been in constant mood of wavering things.
Weaving them. It gets to me when Aunt Irma comes and visit once a month.
Tibet is still under China's rule.
Clinton would soon be discussing with Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.
Rachid Ghannouchi is trying to make a change in Tunisia.
The year is coming to an end, soon.
I have done nothing to make it better. I feel like a parasite.
Frictional, cyclical and structural. That's the world we live in.
5 comments:
Year is coming to end soon.
You've done a lot to help me feel better.
Thank you!
Could never ask more than to have you as my friend.
Praise and thank Lord for the creation of you.
xoxo. xxx!
Thank you!
Awhhhhh :)) I feel like crying baca ur comment!!
You know im always there for youuuuu! :D
And thank you for being there for me too!!
I love u toooo! xoxxxxx!
Aww pleasee dont! Cause i feel like crying too!
Oh this hormonoes thing. Hahaha! Very the momons!
Good luck for your exams.
xoxoxoxoxxxx!
I knowww! Very the momons these days!! Hehehhe.
Thank you sayang! :) after all my midterms we go have nice dinner k! :)
xoxxxxxx!
I WANT OCHADO PLEASEEEEE!!! *jumping on the sofa ups and downs*
Post a Comment