"...Falling in the space between the universe and all we see has gone away
gone away.." -Lucy Schwartz, Gone Away-
A few sleeps ago, I guess i made one of the most painful decision where i know i had to make knowing the consequences. I just couldnt stand seeing myself anymore wondering why it wasn't at least going a little towards my direction. Such different directions we were aiming. Such a fools we were.
These days, honestly, i dont really feel like doing anything. I'm just really tired. Uni has taken most of my time which is good i guess because i asked for it. At least its making my parents proud with this whole double degree thing. So lets just not let them down.
A few sleeps ago i actually had so many thoughts scribbled in my head on what to write but i guess those thoughts are not relevant now knowing they are probably hidden somewhere in this puny brain of mine.
So i promise myself on no more moping or crying and happier notes on days ahead. Yes, i can do this. I can.
2 comments:
Indeed, you can. :)
awwwhh :) i wanna eat crepes!
Post a Comment