Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wake up

Its like those jars of pickles where the lid just wont easily be opened.

A few sleeps ago, i came across the writings of Hassan Al Banna and some other contemporary scholars and i just sat there in amazement on the contributions they have made and how young there were when they wrote books and propagated such intellectual movements. Such phenomenal intellectuals. And i find myself wondering, what in the world have i done to contribute to the society. Such an embarassment.

I whine. I take things for granted. I don't appreciate things enough.

Such weak, frail, meek being i am. And i don't know whats gonna be of me in the future if i keep this same attitude up. I say i wanna help the world change but i am still stuck in slow motion of life and its entities.
I really hope He would not place me under the ignorant beings because then what is the purpose of life?

So, wake up and smell the coffee Ser because there is such wonders out there to be benefited from.

No comments: