With actions, comes consequences.
My parents, dad especially, really wanted me to follow them back home. For a few days or so. And i was really determined to go. Living off my parent's monthly allowance and unemployed, that seems like one of the best choices. And i wont have to spend a penny at home and my allowance could be put into good use for train tickets and etc when i'm on my 3 weeks trip to Burma.
And then everything changed. I decided to stay back. And i waited, and waited. And waited.
Its not anger. I think I have come past that stage. Its more towards disappointments and frustrations. I'm back in square one.
I know it would be a great help to my parents if i followed them back. The guilt now eats me up because i wasted a week of life.
With actions, comes consequences. Congratulations Sarah Iqbal, you have done it, yet again!