I just wish to divide myself up to 5 Sarah's and take over the world.
I haven't been on a date for so long. I used to get jealous of girls who would cling on to their boyfriends at malls and they would walk as if Miss Jay was evaluating their walk and maybe its me or them, but they always manage to make this sort of "i have a boyfriend, and you dont" face everytime we make eye contact. So i stopped looking at people when i walk. Instead of complaining or saying its not fair, alternatives can do wonders. Tada
Laughter, weird looking cupcakes, smores, helium, pineapple soda, friends, and a dose of love. That is how i would summarise Rab's birthday party. :) Hope you had fun girl :)
Somehow waves of anxiety crashes on me everytime i think about things to do. Life is build on a to-do-list.
So, here's an open offer. Anyone wanna join my not-so-backpacking trip to Temasek end of this month?
5 comments:
I did. But i feel everything went really fast. I tak sempat nak calm down from the shock and my maluness dah kena chow. Ish! Hahaha!
COULDNT GET ENOUGH OF IT! I WANT MORE! HAHAHA!
But thank you so much dearest! I dah lame tak celebrate my bday. I rase mcm aahhh.. ok. Done expressing.
Seriously thank you so much! :')
keep it short and sweet remember!! heheh :DD
But but it was tooooooo short. :(
aww sara, u dun have too feel that way.. but i understand that kind of feeling...
it's a burden rite? to think about not having someone at this particular time.
its not really to say its a burden, its just that i always imagined i'd be in a stable relationship and well, i guess theres a blessing in disguise :)
Post a Comment