This weekend should be filled with trips to the morning market and cooking and spring cleaning but i am stuck here home alone accompanied by the tv of course and a couch.
I should find something productive to do. A research paper due end of next month is still blank with a confused topic as its header. Rewrite, write, rewrite. That seems to be the jedi mind trick this whole week. Would have managed to a build a castle of crumpled papers but thanks to technology, i managed to save a quarter of the forest.
I've been having weird dreams of my turtle recently. Probably because its still with my bestfriend Saiful. I kept dreaming that it grew really big and was ready for world domination. What drugs have i been taking right?
Caramel Latte, i love you. (random much -__-)
I am glad a decade long relationship has been rekindled. Unfinished old spats are things i try to stay away from. Improve for the better. That is what Islam teaches us and even a micro mini of effort counts.
Here's this really neat band (300@9) that i am currently in love with and i am so proud the guitarist/bassist is my friend/workmate Azlan Ibrahim. They play really good independent music and i cannot wait for the EP to be out! Click here :)
Warning : Video is still quite raw though.
Have a nice weekend fellow earthlings. I am going inline skating tomorrow and dont forget to count your toenails!
2 comments:
Bring me if u go see the band performing. I like them!
:D
of course i will bring u!! dorang sgt best!! :))
Post a Comment