Wednesday, April 27, 2011

lazy bum

I have rolled around, catch the sunrise, felt the midnight wind and blinked on the sunset and i have yet to do anything productive besides unofficially being Ma's personal house cleaner. Its not that i'm complaining but i would love to take out dad's G12 for a snap or two but just dont know how to put on a straight face when town people look at me in the mose bizzare way as if i'm wearing one of my so many collections of moustaches.

I wonder how is Giuseppe doing. Any updates on the kura kura Saiful? :D I'm sure you are enjoying the turtle-sitting experience! I dont know what would i do without you buddy when you leave for UK, again! People i care about kept leaving for UK. Weird. I have a feeling Saiful is gonna get married to one of his classmates while doing his Masters in Bristols ;) *fingers crossed*


I have been taking my own sweet time on the forty winks. How splendid! Ok, ok. Will ask Ma on the Penang, Langkawi and Hatyai trip.

2 comments:

Farisman said...

good luck on the jogging!

Anonymous said...

Saiful is the one taking care of Giuseppe?? Oh dear ;p