Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Exam blues

Its funny how the universe works at time. Despite it being sleeps at 2am, encoding-decoding-retrieval and tornado of notes in the living room, i am still thankful that my car didnt break down or me oversleeping and missing out on the big event. Thank you God. Alhamdulillah.
Two more sleeps and one last final paper and i am over and done for the semester.

I have to say, psych majors share a pretty close bond and i thank this to our professors and doctors because of our research projects. Taught me on teamwork and the fact that literature reviews and reading journals can be fun but of course with a yawn and stretch here and there. Majority are leaving the university while i still have one more semester left. Two if i end up doing double major/degree. Every tree has branches and this is where we have come to. Godswill. I keep telling myself that. These monotonous rantings of mine keeps me sane in a way i guess.

I havent gone out and see the world for circa two weeks now. A drive to campus on exam days and in complete study confinement during gap days. I have to thank my bestfriend Saiful for bringing me to a nasi lemak joint after my papers just to show that i will still live. Nothing beats an old chinese movie on a projector and a cuppa of teh tarik.

I hope people get it when i put my BBM status as BUSY. I mean, obviously, there is a reason why it put it as BUSY. Sheeesh. You read no engrish?

Phewww. GFAD.

I need to get out of here and jump off a building or something.