Day 7 in Perth.
A few more sleeps and im off back home! Honestly, i cant wait to go back home.
Perth has been good to Youk and me. But somedays, she does throw tantrums. I didnt feel welcomed the first day we got here because it was scorching hot. 38 Degrees and not even Hungry Jack's soft serve could save us!
The next few days were followed by mild temperature and lotsa shopping bags. Definitely not yours truly. I bought 5 pairs of shoes though ;p
The city sleeps at 5pm. I find that bizzare because back home, even at 11pm, shops are still open. Hence that's the reason i'm online most nights because theres nothing much to do. Read a book, sob over how much money left and cooking for the kids, that has pretty much been my night life. And not to forget, been stuffing myself to their enormous blueberry muffins! Now that makes the world go round.
I have 5 more sleeps left and must, must be wise with my spendings! *self reminder*
I see thrift shops calling my name!!
Later mates!
1 comment:
get back soon!
Post a Comment