Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 of 2011.

Despite the fact that life is not of smores and krispy kreme, 2011 is starting to serve its purpose in the most sudoku-est way i assume. I am assuming.

A few more sleeps and i am off to the outback. Still, i live according to a things to do list so haven't really had that much time to figure out what the hell will i be doing there. Must, must do some research on the city asap!

I've also been putting Picoult's Song's of the Humpback Whale on pause due to balancing work and research projects and i must admit, i miss reading it while sitting on weird positions on my big comfy couch while my vanilla flavored candle from Ikea burns. Overwhelming. Things are just too overwhelming.

I really, really need a dose of Rab Azmi hang out sessions complete with a pint of gelato and girly giggles I am sure the world would hence be a better place at least during that time and space.

5 comments:

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

u need me, that's all, haha

Sarah Iqbal said...

what? tolongla! -____-'

said...

ape ke gila anda nih sarah. Haha! I tgh masalah mental, campur kamu lagi lah masalah mental. Haha! Bila nak bergonjeng nih?

Farisman said...

define weird positions

Sarah Iqbal said...

to rab: masalah mental rab? awwwhhh...kesian rab! takpe, later we shall spill about it! :) heres a hugggg!!! :)

to farisman: hahah. cant be explain by words. lol