sand-loving; preferring to dwell in sand. :)
cute!
your thingy is too atas. bawah kan sket.. :p*cakap mcm penah ade misai* :p
to audra: hahaha. funny!to rab: hahhah...maybe u did!! maybe its ur fetish! jeng jeng jeng!
No no. I never had thing with misai. I have fetish with jewfro. Ahhhh Jesse!
hahahaha...jewfro!!! madness! lol. ada2 je kamu ni! hehe
i want jewfro dude pleasee.. hurry up sarah. Go find me one!! Hahaha!
hahhah..come on! let the hunt begin!!
No. U have to find one for me. :p Mengade gila. hahaha!
machooo siott!!! i like it!! =D
Post a Comment
9 comments:
cute!
your thingy is too atas. bawah kan sket.. :p
*cakap mcm penah ade misai* :p
to audra: hahaha. funny!
to rab: hahhah...maybe u did!! maybe its ur fetish! jeng jeng jeng!
No no. I never had thing with misai. I have fetish with jewfro. Ahhhh Jesse!
hahahaha...jewfro!!! madness! lol. ada2 je kamu ni! hehe
i want jewfro dude pleasee.. hurry up sarah. Go find me one!! Hahaha!
hahhah..come on! let the hunt begin!!
No. U have to find one for me. :p Mengade gila. hahaha!
machooo siott!!!
i like it!! =D
Post a Comment