Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Challenge 1

Blog Challenge 1: What kind of person are you.

Ok, 100 words? Gulps. Here goes.

What kind of person am i? I've been asking myself that the whole day. I cannot decode every ounce of me and project, yeah, i am this certain kind of person. It wouldn't be fair to the other tiny details that i have left out on. Am i a good daughter? A good friend? Good at anything? At least i hope so.

And i can only come up with one characteristic. I am a, rubber band. You can bend me anyway you like and i'd still bend according to your rhythm. I feel that way because, we always learn something from someone. And i've always felt like we are living in a fuddle minus the intoxication. That explains how my berserk mind works.

Flawed but still trying to perfection. But aren't we all?