Yesterday, yesterday! Yes, yesterday how shall i put it into alphabets, syllables, sentences because yesterday was far too awesome to be written in words!
I think i was the most geekiest, dorkiest person alive there because my clothing style was far too flower power compared to the tribe of kids who could make Jared Leto or Tyson Ritter weep with their futurama hey-i-am-indie-duhh clothing style.
The creator of the infamous what would di caprio wear (wwdcw) should really refine his theory because that theory seems not compatible with my lifestyle.
Anywhoooo, Paramore? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!
Sangat, sangat best! Thats how AH would say it. :)
But really, i had such a great time!! Awesome music, awesome AH! I wish i could keep this jittery feelings in a little box and take it out and use it whenever i feel like i'm moving to another planet.
So now, what do i do? what do i do?!
6 comments:
what would sarah wear wwsw
hahaahha..hey, dat sounds nice!! wwsw!
HEY!
TAKE THAT BACK!
NoBODY MAKES TY RITTER WEEP!!
=p
P/S: I Miss YOU.
i misss u moreeee!! but really, i think tyson would weep if he saw the wannabes! lol. i love u! :)
Hahahaha!
I'll take your word for it then =D
And I love you!!!
lets frozen yoghurt sooooon!!
Post a Comment