Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesdays

Three more weeks before finals. Time flies so fast. Preparations officially starts today despite two more research projects still on its way.

Life has been slow dancing so far. Except last Thursday of course. Thursday was of train wrecks and departures. Ma came and stayed for the weekend. That was something we haven't done in ages. Just the two of us. I felt all safe again. Her worried talks were occasionally about my lifestyle and monotonous blank stares. Stucked in my own vortex of utopia she said. She said the same thing as what everyone said ; just cut it off. no more looking back. a year and everything will be back to normal.
I think normal has arrived, really.

I'm reading a new book now. Bali 9. Pretty intense since it basically covers the life ordeals of the 9 young australians who were caught in Bali and charged with trafficking heroin. I've just read a few pages and i'm already finding it alluring. Written by Cindy Wockner and Madonna King.

I wish to learn the art of Krav Maga. Random? I know.

Since Rab won't be in town starting from Thursday, Nadine will probably be busy with Farisman and studies and Hana who is stuck all the way in Lim Kok Wing with her beautiful sketches and beyond awesome multimedia projects, i have decided to go and watch these movies alone.

1. Going The Distance
2. Eat Pray Love
3. Wall Street

Its should be fun! I know it will be :)

Have a fun week humans.

4 comments:

✈ said...

becareful jalan sorang2! :)
Have fun!

Sarah Iqbal said...

yes maam!! :)

Farisman said...

uh, i dont think she would be busy w me ser. but i will be busy la =)

Sarah Iqbal said...

u hafta study mister!! if ade time, will catch a movie or two with her :)