Friday, July 23, 2010

THANK YOU

I had this whole mirage that during my 22nd birthday, i would be at home, watching tv while feeling depressed about yesteryears. But, that turned out to be total opposite and the next thing i know, i was in a room full with my close buddies, laughing about the jackass and all of this would not have came true if its not because of Nurul Hana Zakariah :)
I just wanna say, thank you so much for the dinner, presents and for being there that night to Hana, Ferdz, Bo, Atina, and Ayan :) Love you guys!! Thank you!!
(pictures will be posted later)

I also thought that i'd be asleep when the clock strucks 12am. But instead, i was at Nadine's room, laughing about what happened with my life and feeling rather good about it. Dearest Nadine, thank you for being there! :)

So many unexpected calls as well :) Thank you my dearest Rab for calling and singing me the birthday song!! Would also like to thank Jat for calling me as well :) And not to forget Saiful, Lydia and t.i.p for the birthday calls!

All those who texted and wished me in Facebook and Twitter, thank you for the wishes! I really appreciate it! :) THANK YOU!!! :)

One hell of a hug to all of you!! :)

2 comments: