First week of the new semester just finished. I'm overwhelmed with future experiments and portfolio day. Yikes. All's good though :)
I have a sloppy housemate. He leaves his things everywhere in the house, he seldom does the dishes, coffee cups lying everywhere in the house (he drinks at least 3 cuppa a day) and scolded me just now because i didn't do laundry yesterday. (claims he outta boxers). And he likes to borrow my broadband when i'm actually using it! Haihhh. But, i still love him though :) Currently persuading him to get me a sugar glider for my birthday :))
I'm talking about my dad by the way.LOL
My aim this semester is too get more A's, finish up my Bachelor's Degree and hello Master's :) InshaAllah! Amin :)
Seriously, i don't understand the whole motive of playing tug of war -___-' Do you? And i dislike chipsmores! Oh well.
Lets go do the fandango!
4 comments:
Tuh dia.. Kakak Sarah dah marah..
Lariii~
Mommy..mommy im scared! xD
p/s: im a girl.. thank you! :)
hahaha..*kejar rab*
yes, you're a girl! :)
Omg! Gile scary bunyi! Hahaha!
jgn mengade k, tak scary langsung! haha ;p
Post a Comment