Sunday, July 4, 2010

hand in my pocket.

"What it all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving the peace sign"
- Alanis Morissette, Hand In My Pocket

My films were supposed to be processed on Friday. I came on Saturday and still it hasn't been processed. Now tell me how am i not suppose to get a bitch fit? Go figure.

Yesterday was all sorts of emotions. I like yesterday :) I like every bit of yesterday. I like the song playlist of mickey mouse's car. Random? Tell me about it.
Conclusion is, Germany won 4-0 and i suddenly feel sad for Messi and i'm pretty disappointed that i won't be seeing Maradona naked. Sigh.

Oh, we've decided to give a nickname to the mentally unstable chinese guy in ss2. Mmmhhh.